Letters to the Expecting Mama: Your 9-month Christian companion through the good, the bad, and the Oops, I peed my pants! by Kristen Emily Behl
Dear Expecting Mama,
Praise Jesus! Hallelujah! You and your husband made a baby! It's your turn to experience the beautiful chaos that is pregnancy and motherhood.
I've written you a separate letter for each month of your pregnancy-each full of candid truths, love and encouragement, comic relief, and helpful advice. They're designed to be read slowly; to progress with you one exciting month at a time on your journey to mama-hood.
We'll chat about important things that don't always get covered:
- Staying in love with your husband
- Dwelling in God's love and protection
- Stifling self-doubt
- Labor and delivery strategies
- Loving your body
- Maximizing time and energy
- Sex, pushing out a baby, and other awkward things
- Postpartum expectations
- Dealing with pregnancy symptoms
Let's have the heart-to-heart you're craving and celebrate this wild adventure together!
Hardcover, 280 pages
Nonfiction, christian, motherhood.