Unbinding Love: A guide for the caregiver who has nothing left to give by Rebecca Stewart
Find Peace In Caregiving!
Are you struggling with the burden of loving someone with a debilitating illness?
Are you weary in your caregiving?
Do you want to throw in the towel… and just give up?
This simple and inspirational book will help you make the necessary changes to stay motivated in your caregiving journey. If you are looking to put balance back into your life, set boundaries with others, let go of the guilt and embrace your role as caregiver, this book is for you.
In Unbinding Love you will find:
- A first person journey from broken to peace inside caregiving
- A clear path connecting you with God through a healing model created by the author
- Easy tips to overcome suffering in your caregiving
- How to quickly have hope again in your life
- Grant you free access to my ecourse 10 Steps to Finding Peace in Caregiving
Unbinding Love is different from any other caregiver guide because the author knows firsthand what it feels like to hit rock bottom and make mistakes! Just like you, she is imperfect in her caregiving. But through the four pillars: faith, grace, surrender, and hope, you will experience the power of God that will give you the strength and guidance you need to find freedom in your caregiving.
What’s stopping you from living the life God created you to live?
Paperback, 190 pages
Non-fiction, Christian, caregiving. Local author